All plugins on this page are unsupported. They are provided without warranty, without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The plugins are free for you to use or modify under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
All plugins are available in the Wordpress.org Plugin Directory.
Twitter LiveBlog is a Wordpress plugin that lets you liveblog on your Wordpress blog using Twitter.
Twitter LiveBlog integrates with Twitter and lets you liveblog on your Wordpress blog. It gives you the following functionality:
- Start a liveblogging post using a Twitter update.
- Add to the liveblogging post using Twitter updates. Each Twitter update will appear as a separate line in the post with a timestamp.
- End a liveblogging post using a Twitter update.
Latest Release: Version 1.1 .2 (4/9/2009)
The Twitter LiveBlog plugin is available on the Wordpress.org Plugin Directory. Visit the Twitter LiveBlog page.
Version 1.1.2 changes
- Bug fix: Fixed problem with tweets immediately preceding an “//ELB//” tweet getting occasionally dropped.
Version 1.1.1 changes
- Bug fix: Fixed problem with liveblog posts being scheduled for future publication if your server timezone setting is ahead of your Wordpress timezone setting. For example, if your server is on the East Coast and your Wordpress timezone is set to West Coast, the liveblog posts were being published three hours late. Thanks to @chrisale_ for helping isolate this bug.
Version 1.1 changes
- Links within tweets are now clickable. Thanks to @WinObs for the suggestion.
- Bug fix: Fixed the “Warning: Cannot modify header information” message that appeared when saving plugin options on some installations.
If you like the plugin and would like to buy me a cup of coffee, please consider donating. Thanks.